- Dissertation: Essays on International Banking and (In)Stability in Financial Markets, Maastricht University, June 6, 2013.
- Current affiliation: Senior Lecturer in Finance, Aston Business School, UK.
Dinh Thi Huyen Thanh
- Dissertation: Managing Financial Risk: From an Institutional to a Macro Perspective, Maastricht University, October 29, 2014.
- Current affiliation: Global Analytics Consultant, De Lage Landen Group, USA.
- Dissertation: Link About It - The Social Capital of Banks, Maastricht University, April 1, 2016.
- Current affiliation: Assistant Professor in Economics and Business Economics, Radboud University, The Netherlands.
- Dissertation: From Macro to Micro - The Functioning of Financial Intermediaries, Maastricht University, June 21, 2017.
- Current affiliation: Associate Professor, Xiamen University, China.
- Dissertation: Sustainable Finance - ESG performance and disclosure in the capital market context, Maastricht University, October 12, 2017.
- Current affiliation: Investment Analyst, Waterland Private Equity Investments, Germany.
- Dissertation: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Cost of Capital, Maastricht University, November 7, 2019.
- Current affiliation: Assistant Professor, Erasmus School of Economics, Erasmus University, The Netherlands.